1988 Model Taksan BFT 80 Boring Mill loom lost all its features required for machining and was in an idle state. As per our commitment, the mechanical and electronic revision of the Taksan BFT 80 Borverk counter, which was completely idle, was completed in 21 calendar days and the machine was shipped. After its final acceptance, it successfully joined the manufacturing course.
Power calculations must be made correctly when revision planning of universal machining machines. Mechanical and electronic synchronization should be obtained exactly as a result of power calculations. This can only happen with a competent Mechatronics Engineering.
Today, many heavy type conventional benches can be manufactured at high costs. Revision of old machines is a frequently used method to bring this cost to an affordable budget. Taksan BFT 80 Borverk bench was commissioned after mechanical and electronic revision. Using the smart and flexible automation system, the working area of the machine has been defined, when it reaches the working area limit, the machine automatically switches off and goes into safety.
In order to perform such an application competently, it is necessary to have a good knowledge of manufacturing, a high level of mechanical experience, electronic systems, automation and software. When these three elements come together, it is possible to make a real revision. We carry out our projects with our experience in manufacturing, machine mechanics and automation systems and software that we have gained in our work in Germany for many years. The application to be done should be as follows in general terms:
- The working principles of the machine are redesigned according to new and digital technology and the working scenario of the machine is created.
- The machine is disassembled and the application starts in line with the planning. (At this stage, all axes of the machine are disassembled and many operations and additions are made).
- The necessary interventions are made by controlling the trapezoidal axis shafts and red nuts.
- Transmissions were maintained.
- The automation panel was designed as a smart and flexible automation system in accordance with the new technology. By adding PLC software, positioning was made with sensor and switch technologies, and the machine working area was defined. When it reaches the working area limit, the machine automatically switches off and goes into safety. With the designed system, the risk of damage to the machine was removed.
- Digital rulers were installed on the machine and integrated into the system. Sensitivity control went off the operator's initiative.
- Electric cables, communication cables, automatic slide lubrication lines were newly used.
- Electric cables, communication cables, hydraulic and pneumatic hoses, automatic slide lubrication lines that have to go to the moving parts of the machine are carried by a moving cable channel.
- Machine skids should be planned to be protected against external factors.
- Application should be made in accordance with the work safety criteria.
- Performing the necessary tests on the mechanical parts while collecting the machine.
- Installing and wiring the automatic slide lubrication system.
- The automation panel specially prepared for the machine is mounted in the most suitable and safe area.
- All connections of the automation panel and the control panel are established. According to the working scenario of the machine, the mechanical and electronic systems are introduced to each other.
- Mechatronics engineering, mechanical and electronic systems, modified with manufacturing knowledge and experience, transforming it into an integrated system that integrates with each other and commissioning the machine.
- Electrical-electronics project, hydraulic scheme and giving the necessary technical features.
- Painting the machine.
- All this must be done by contract.
Such projects are made for the efficient, stable and long-lasting operation of the machinery and equipment in the inventory. We can contribute to our national economy by increasing market values with our machines, national wealth and new technologies. An 80's Borverk counter, which has a very high new price, was revised and brought to our economy.
In the revisions made by unauthorized persons, irreversible or costly problems occur in the machine with the loss of money and time. Our company gives 2 (two) years of warranty to the revisions it has made. Machine torque controls are controlled with maximum loading. By making mechanics and electronics together, we take full responsibility.